Whether you're embarking on an overlanding adventure or a weekend getaway, our Kalbarri Gen 2 rooftop tent is designed to elevate your travel experience with added comfort & convenience. This rooftop tent is built to withstand any season or condition, ensuring that you can enjoy your camping experience to the fullest. The extended interior room and a zippered stargazing window offer breath-taking views of the starry night sky. Made with a solid structure of aluminium honeycomb panel & aluminium frame, our rooftop camping tent is lightweight yet built to last. The fabric of the rooftop tent is 420D Oxford fabric & 280GT polyester-cotton, featuring a 3,000mm waterproof rating & UV 50+ protection for year-round weather resistance. An anti-condensation mat ensures a comfortable night's sleep. The crossbars can hold up to 30kg of additional gear. Setting up camp has never been easier, as our rooftop tent can be set up in just 30s.
NOTE: Kindly be informed that certain larger items may attract additional shipping costs, particularly in specific regions of Australia mainly Queensland, Northern Territory & Western Australia. Should your order fall into this category, rest assured that Aussie Outback Store will promptly contact you to discuss any supplementary shipping fees.
- Large Interior Space: Kalbarri Gen 2 tent offers 30% larger interior space than Gen 1, ensuring you stay relaxed and refreshed as you stargaze through the zippered window.
- Sleep in Comfort: Our tent is designed to provide a spacious sleeping experience for a family of 3, and we've added an anti-condensation mat to keep you comfortable.
- Superior Water Protection: With an automotive-grade rubber seal, our aluminium rooftop tent ensures a dry and comfortable camping experience, no matter the weather.
- Shelter from Elements: Our spacious rain fly provides excellent protection from the sun and rain. Two mesh windows can also be opened for additional airflow.
- Lightweight Construction: Our rooftop tent is designed to be lightweight, weighing in at just 70kg, including all accessories and crossbars that can support up to 30kg.
- Stay Insulated: Our hard shell rooftop tent features a solid aluminium honeycomb panel structure that provides excellent insulation in both hot & cool temperatures.
- Weatherproof & Durable: The rooftop tent is built to withstand elements, with 420D Oxford & 280GT poly-cotton that boast 3,000mm waterproof rating & UV 50+ protection.
- Light Up the Night: Our rooftop tent comes with dual-colour LED strip light bar for interior illumination. Orange LEDs keep bugs at bay for an enjoyable camping experience.
- Ample Storage: With eight interior pockets and two shoe bags, you'll have plenty of storage options to keep your gear organized and your sleeping area tidy.
- Safe and Sturdy: Our telescopic ladder extends to 2.3m with a 150kg load capacity, and can be hooked at three sides for added flexibility. *NOTE: Always thoroughly dry your rooftop tent after each use, avoid storing it in a damp environment, and ventilate regularly if unused for long periods.
|Roof Top Tent
|420D Oxford Fabric & 280GT Polyester-Cotton
|Aluminium Honeycomb Panel
|High-Density Foam Mattress:
|2010 x 1060 x 65mm
|Maximum Tent Load Rating:
|Maximum Capacity & Length (Ladder):
|150kg; 2.3m (Fully Extended)
|Maximum Crossbar Load Rating:
|Gas Strut Rating:
|2200cm x 1340cm x 230mm
|130W Solar Panel
|Maximum Power Voltage:
|Maximum Power Current:
|Maximum System Voltage:
|-40°C to +85°C
- 1 x San Hima Rooftop Tent
- 1 x Hex Key & 1 x Lock Key
- 1 x Telescopic Ladder
- 1 Kit Of LED Strip Light Bar
- 2 x Shoe Bags
- 2 x Crossbars
- 1 Set Of Mounting Kit
- 1 x 130w Solar Panel Kit
- 1 x Solar Charge Controller
2 Years Warranty For Roof Top Tent
1 Year Warranty For Solar Panel