Have you been searching for a simple yet durable solution for power connection (e.g. batteries, backup power, automotive/caravan power, telecommunications and data transmission), please look no further, the Anderson plugs made by ATEM POWER are designed to handle a high, continuous load. Made of ultra tough polycarbonate housing, this Anderson plug is built to beat any harsh conditions, including impact, shock, vibration and scratch, so you can go anywhere with reliable power connection. In addition, these plugs are all weather and element proof, which can effectively prevent water, sand and dust from seeping in. And all contacts are silver plated for lower resistance and copper terminals capable of handling high currents with minimal electric loss. As a preferred way for DC power distribution and battery connections, the genderless design of Anderson plug allows you to customize highly efficient connections for any DC and solar setup. Be sure not to miss it.
- Complete Suite: We offer 10 two pole waterproof Anderson style plugs with 20 contacts for quick and easy connection and disconnection of high current cables.
- High Durability: The Anderson style plugs are made of sturdy polycarbonate and ready to withstand impact, vibration, solvents and hydro carbons, etc.
- Antioxidant Contacts: Silver plated copper contacts that feature a sacrificial tip allow high current circuit interrupt as well as offering low resistance.
- Outstanding Performance: The genderless plugs can handle up to 50 amperes per pole and accommodate wire ranges of #16 to #6 AWG (1.5 to 13.3 mm²).
- Enhanced Safety: The plug is designed to provide high power in a compact ergonomic housing with protection against accidental contact with live circuits.
- Super Versatility: Compatible with a 12V or 24V DC power source, this suite is suitable for solar panels, dual battery systems, caravans, 4WD, fridges, etc.
- Terminal Insertion: Observing the polarity markings, insert the terminal that can be crimped or soldered into the connector housing until a sharp click is heard.
- Terminal Removal: Press the sprung metal tabs inside the connector housing fully flat by using a suitable tool and withdraw the terminal.
- Flat Wiping: Allowing for minimal contact resistance at high current, the self-wiping action cleans contact surfaces during connection/disconnection.
- A red Anderson plug will only fit into a red Anderson plug. Please do not connect a red to a grey.
|For 12V or 24V use
|Contact Barrel Wire Size:
|#16 to #6 (AWG), 1.5 to 13.3(mm²)
|20cm x 14.5cm x 2cm
- 10x ATEM POWER Anderson Plugs
- 20x ATEM POWER Terminals
1 Year Warranty